|Let's bring our lupus voices together and chat!|
In honor of Lupus Awareness Month this month of May, WEGO Health is bringing together active members of the online lupus community to discuss important community issues, myths & misconceptions from the community, and the needs of lupus patients online.
I hope you will join me in helping to raise awareness about lupus and educate other Health Activists and patients living worldwide with our condition.
This online Twitter chat hosted by Wego Health will take place this Friday worldwide at 2pm-3pm Eastern Time in this online chat room using the hashtag #HaRoundtable ~> Chat Here!
Here are a few details about how to join the Health Activist Roundtable on Lupus:
- If you don't have a Twitter account; make one! It's free to sign up & "tweet."
- Log into your Twitter account 10 minutes before the scheduled chat time.
- Make sure you're following @WegoHealth on Twitter.
- Open up a new tab, and log into the designated Tweetchat room.
- Then join in on the conversation & make sure to include #HaRoundtable in your tweets.
The great thing about joining an online chat room to talk about lupus myths, misconceptions, and how we can raise awareness about our illness is that each of us help to educate and inform others within our online communities. So feel free to share this event with your friends, followers, and community members to help raise lupus awareness!
If you have any questions or concerns about how to make a twitter account, join in on the Wego Health #HaRoundtable discussion on lupus please let me know; I'd be more than happy to help assist you!
Ahhhh can't wait to chat with you this Friday at 2pm Est ~> HERE!
Tiffany Marie Peterson